Amegy Corporation Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Commercial Loan Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in April 2011.

Total 3 interviews from meeting someone from the HR department, hiring manager, and group panel. The interviews are meant to make sure you are the right candidate for the position and department. HR is to rule out the bad eggs out of the good eggs. Hiring manager wants to see if you know you thru the basic interview questions. The group panel is to find out if you are a team member. It was an extremely long process (it took about 1-2 months) but at the end, I see why they did what they did. To not waste their or your time.

Interview Questions
    If they offer, counter-offer till you and HR meet in the middle of your ideal salary.

Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in March 2010.

just got a rejection letter, didn't call or email.

Mail Services Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in March 2007.

An HR rep called me to come in for the interview. I met with the HR person who told me that I would be meeting with the department supervisor. Some of my coworkers told me that they interviewed with the Supervisor and another person. She was pleasant and the interview went well. Later that week, or the next, the HR person called me back to the office to give me an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. She mostly asked questions that related to my past employment and how my skills would translate into success in her department.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in February 2009.

Asked basic questions about why this job/major/college. Brief test of knowledge of what position had to offer.

Product Development Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in January 2009.

You walk in and the place is jammed with small cubicles. The managers have about the same size cubes, but the are next to a window making them office like... The work space looked dated and unexciting. During the interview I met with 3 individuals, a manager, supervisor and associate. They drill you on certain aspects about the job and then want to get to know your personality so they ask what you do for fun ect... I could care less for the chit chat, let's stick to business... but when your in that type of environment, I guess you need the gossip to stay sane.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through a typical analysis scenario and how you handeled it.   View Answer