Amegy Corporation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mail Services Assistant Interview

Mail Services Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in March 2007.

Interview Details – An HR rep called me to come in for the interview. I met with the HR person who told me that I would be meeting with the department supervisor. Some of my coworkers told me that they interviewed with the Supervisor and another person. She was pleasant and the interview went well. Later that week, or the next, the HR person called me back to the office to give me an offer letter.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. She mostly asked questions that related to my past employment and how my skills would translate into success in her department.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amegy Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amegy Corporation Mail Services Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amegy Corporation employees and interview candidates.