Amegy Corporation

Very Easy Interview

Teller II Interview

Teller II
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview Details – Contacted over the phone, scheduled the interview, branch manager interviewed me.

Interview Question – What interests you in joining retail banking?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy, HR personnel were very willing to consider my experience and extended a higher hourly rate for me and I accepted.

Teller II Interview

Teller II
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in July 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process is horrible, after going through 4 phone interviews all with different people I finally had a face to face interview with the Branch Manager and Assistant Manager.

Interview Question – Sales goal questions were extreme.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for a teller position, you either accepted or declined.

Worked for Amegy Corporation? Contribute to the Community!