Amegy Corporation

Very Easy Interview

Teller II Interview

Teller II
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview Details – Contacted over the phone, scheduled the interview, branch manager interviewed me.

Interview Question – What interests you in joining retail banking?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy, HR personnel were very willing to consider my experience and extended a higher hourly rate for me and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Teller II Interview

Teller II
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Amegy Corporation in July 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process is horrible, after going through 4 phone interviews all with different people I finally had a face to face interview with the Branch Manager and Assistant Manager.

Interview Question – Sales goal questions were extreme.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for a teller position, you either accepted or declined.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amegy Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amegy Corporation Teller II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amegy Corporation employees and interview candidates.