Amerenue

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Electric Engineer Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Amerenue in August 2009.

Interview Details – About 3 Hrs with two interviewers asking college level questions.

Interview Question – What relevant power utility experience do you currently have?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – salary level

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Cost Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Amerenue in July 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for the job using an online posting in February 2008. I interviewed in July 2008. The interview was a behavioral interview style administered by the supervisor for the position and the managing supervisor. I sent a thank you letter to the two people that interviewed me, but did not receive any feedback from the company. I received a phone call in November 2008 with an offer, which I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amerenue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amerenue interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amerenue employees and interview candidates.