Amerenue

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electric Engineer Interview

Electric Engineer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Amerenue in August 2009.

Interview Details – About 3 Hrs with two interviewers asking college level questions.

Interview Question – What relevant power utility experience do you currently have?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – salary level

Cost Engineer Interview

Cost Engineer

I applied online and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Amerenue in July 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for the job using an online posting in February 2008. I interviewed in July 2008. The interview was a behavioral interview style administered by the supervisor for the position and the managing supervisor. I sent a thank you letter to the two people that interviewed me, but did not receive any feedback from the company. I received a phone call in November 2008 with an offer, which I accepted.

Worked for Amerenue? Contribute to the Community!