Ameresco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Assistant Internship Interview

Engineering Assistant Internship
Oak Brook, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ameresco in August 2013.

Interview Details – Initial contact was made by branch manager a week after submitting my resume to set-up an in-person interview. While I waited for my interview with the branch manager, the HR department emailed me background check consent forms to sign and fax back and scheduled a phone interview with me. I first had my phone interview with HR and a couple days later I met with the branch manager. Three days after my interview with the branch manager, the branch manager notified me via email that I had been selected for the internship and that HR would be sending me an official offer letter soon. A week went by before I received the offer letter (the branch manager called to inform me of the delay). It took 4-weeks for the entire process.

*NOTE: HR was contacting me from HQ in MA while the branch was in Oak Brook, IL.

Interview Question – Unexpected question: "Describe yourself using adjectives."
Most difficult question: The famous "Why should I hire you?"
  View Answer

Project Development Engineer Interview

Project Development Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ameresco in January 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke to them on the phone and then travel to a regional office to be interveiwed by 4 members of the branch office.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ameresco? Contribute to the Community!