Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ameresco
- Recruiter (1)
- Project Development Engineer (1)
- Engineering Assistant (1)
- Associate Project Development Engineer (1)
- Engineering Assistant Internship (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ameresco.
Was interviewed in a meeting room with four people. Asked about why I am interested in the position. Asked about previous experience in the field and what kind of environment I work best in. After the interview, was notified of their offer and it took approximately 30 days from that point to begin the position after background checks, etc.
- What book are you currently reading? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ameresco.
Straightforward. Just questions about past experience. Questions about by references. Turns out they did past employers to learn about me. Asked me what I would do if I didn't know how to do something. I said I would try to figure it out first and than if I needed assistance still I would talk to somebody that knew.
- Tell me what commissioning is about 1 Answer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ameresco (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2013.
Initial contact was made by branch manager a week after submitting my resume to set-up an in-person interview. While I waited for my interview with the branch manager, the HR department emailed me background check consent forms to sign and fax back and scheduled a phone interview with me. I first had my phone interview with HR and a couple days later I met with the branch manager. Three days after my interview with the branch manager, the branch manager notified me via email that I had been selected for the internship and that HR would be sending me an official offer letter soon. A week went by before I received the offer letter (the branch manager called to inform me of the delay). It took 4-weeks for the entire process. *NOTE: HR was contacting me from HQ in MA while the branch was in Oak Brook, IL.
- Unexpected question: "Describe yourself using adjectives." Most difficult question: The famous "Why should I hire you?" 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameresco in January 2010.
Spoke to them on the phone and then travel to a regional office to be interveiwed by 4 members of the branch office.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review