AmeriCorps

AmeriCorps Tutoring Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tutor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AmeriCorps in January 2009.

It was straight forward. The questions consisted of different scenerios and how I would handle them, as well as questions concerning my motivation behind wanting to be part of Americorps.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question
  • What difficulties do you predict you'll have to face if offered this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AmeriCorps

Tutoring Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AmeriCorps in September 2008.

I talked to the site director. She asked for previous work experience or any related experience to one-on-one child tutoring. In addition, she asked about my schedule as a freshman and I would be able to commit 15 hours a week to commute back and forth from the pre-school .

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question