AmeriCorps

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tutoring Interview

Tutoring

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AmeriCorps in September 2008.

Interview Details – I talked to the site director. She asked for previous work experience or any related experience to one-on-one child tutoring. In addition, she asked about my schedule as a freshman and I would be able to commit 15 hours a week to commute back and forth from the pre-school .

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Tutor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AmeriCorps in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was straight forward. The questions consisted of different scenerios and how I would handle them, as well as questions concerning my motivation behind wanting to be part of Americorps.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmeriCorps

Worked for AmeriCorps? Contribute to the Community!