AmeriCorps

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington Reading Corps Tutor Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AmeriCorps in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online through the Americorps portal and was contacted after about a week. I went in person to the interview, and the interviewer was friendly and engaging. I would suggest that applicants be internet-savvy, a good writer as well as typist (as the online application required a lot of navigating websites), and be genuinely interested in elementary education. I felt the interview was very professional but laid-back enough for humor, and the work environment is professionally casual. I was offered the job about 1-2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Question – What do you feel is a flaw that prevents you from working with other people?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AmeriCorps

Worked for AmeriCorps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmeriCorps Washington Reading Corps Tutor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AmeriCorps employees and interview candidates.