AmeriHealth Caritas

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.4

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas.

Great interview and hiring experience. The manager who interviewed me started on time. He/ She made me feel like they had reviewed my resume before the interview and had a set of questions to ask. I felt like they were prepared.

Interview Questions
    • How long was I planning on staying in the current role I was applying for ?   View Answer
    Good

Senior Care Connector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in August 2014.

The phone interview with HR was great. The interview with the two staff was concerning. They asked 3 questions. No questions pertaining to the company at all. I had a page of questions to ask them and that sparked a little bit more conversation from them about the description of the position. To this still day it still is not clear on exactly what the job responsibilities are/what a typical day would be in the position....

Interview Questions
    • None, they didn't ask any of the typical questions. In fact I was only asked 3 questions. Nothing about the company at all. Have you ever worked in a call center? Give me some examples of difficult and good phone calls you have experienced in the past, why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Market Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in February 2014.

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, who scheduled a in-person interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • What is your knowledge of the current markets Amerihealth is involved in?   View Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in October 2013.

Consists of 3 interviews, phone interview, video interview, and in person interview. They were scheduled in a timely fashion. Questions are given for the video interview which was rather helpful. Pretty easy process.

Interview Questions
    • Rather easy and your usual questi9ns, nothing tricky, straight forward.   Answer Question
    Really not a lot of negotiation room.

Provider Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in October 2013.

Applied online. I was called within a few days. Interview was with 2 people, It was very laid back, it lasted about 30 minutes. I really couldn't evaluate the climate of the company because the office hasn't opened yet. Interview was at a hotel. I was called to continue the process for a different position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you went beyond the normal process to handle a situation.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas.

The process was intimidating at first but in the end worth it. I received a call about 1 week after applying and I had one phone interview which was 15 minutes. I was invited for a in person interview to meet with several people which was 5 hrs long. At first I thought why am I meeting so many people but it was a chance to meet the team I would be working with. The questions were standard interview questions nothing out of the ordinary. I wouldnt say the interview was difficult just because I interview well but to someone who dosent and has to meet so many people over such a long time span it may seem very difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you witnessed a practice that was unfair and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    I received a quick offer and I accepted and didnt negotiate because there was no need. I received a great offer. great salary and benefits.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in June 2013.

they hire through alot of temp places

I received what I wanted

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in May 2013.

Applied online and received email asking to schedule an interview. They were accomodating to my schedule and I was able to get in within a week. The process went very smoothly and was easy. Hiring was more difficult, have to fill out a bunch of paperwork and get drug tested and background check. It can take some time for everything to be processed.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate, they have set hourly pays for interns based on grade level.

Business Syntel Analyst Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in April 2013.

phone
    face 2 face
    face 2 face second round

Interview Questions
    easy.. i did not negotiate