AmeriHealth Caritas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in October 2013.

Interview Details – Consists of 3 interviews, phone interview, video interview, and in person interview. They were scheduled in a timely fashion. Questions are given for the video interview which was rather helpful. Pretty easy process.

Interview Question – Rather easy and your usual questi9ns, nothing tricky, straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really not a lot of negotiation room.

Market Intelligence Analyst Interview

Market Intelligence Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in February 2014.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with a recruiter, who scheduled a in-person interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – What is your knowledge of the current markets Amerihealth is involved in?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Finance Interview

Finance
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in June 2013.

Interview Details – they hire through alot of temp places

Interview Question – tell me about your self   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received what I wanted

Business Syntel Analyst Lead Interview

Business Syntel Analyst Lead
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in April 2013.

Interview Details – phone
face 2 face
face 2 face second round

Interview Question – pretty simple and straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy.. i did not negotiate

Provider Claims Representative Interview

Provider Claims Representative
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online - interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. I was called within a few days. Interview was with 2 people, It was very laid back, it lasted about 30 minutes. I really couldn't evaluate the climate of the company because the office hasn't opened yet. Interview was at a hotel. I was called to continue the process for a different position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went beyond the normal process to handle a situation.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas.

Interview Details – The process was intimidating at first but in the end worth it. I received a call about 1 week after applying and I had one phone interview which was 15 minutes. I was invited for a in person interview to meet with several people which was 5 hrs long. At first I thought why am I meeting so many people but it was a chance to meet the team I would be working with. The questions were standard interview questions nothing out of the ordinary. I wouldnt say the interview was difficult just because I interview well but to someone who dosent and has to meet so many people over such a long time span it may seem very difficult.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you witnessed a practice that was unfair and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received a quick offer and I accepted and didnt negotiate because there was no need. I received a great offer. great salary and benefits.

Intern Interview

Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received email asking to schedule an interview. They were accomodating to my schedule and I was able to get in within a week. The process went very smoothly and was easy. Hiring was more difficult, have to fill out a bunch of paperwork and get drug tested and background check. It can take some time for everything to be processed.

Interview Question – None. Very straightforward and fair questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, they have set hourly pays for interns based on grade level.

Worked for AmeriHealth Caritas? Contribute to the Community!