AmeriHealth Caritas Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.5

Care Manager RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas.

Interview

With the exception of one person, the interview panel wasn't especially warm or welcoming. Only behavioral questions. Their question list is easliy located with a quick internet search. I'm not sure I received an honest reply when I asked specific details about the position because I was referred by someone in the same department/position who reported conflicting info.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas.

Interview

Applied online. Received email for a pre-recorded interview, which is just a video of you answering questions the company gives you in an allotted time. Heard back about 2 weeks later with an offer. The interview was very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AmeriHealth Caritas? What are your professional goals? Situation/Behavior questions   Answer Question

Enterprise Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Phila, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Casual and conversational. They proceeded to provide full clarity of the position and how it evolved. Unfortunately the position was placed on hold. Managers were both excellent and were very responsive to any questions both during and after the process

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Met w the hiring manager and things were great. Liked my tech experience but noted lack healthcare experience so asked to have my resume include anything to reflect potential in bridging the gap and his VP is aware of this. OK! Spend a few hours polishing it and then asked to come back for final round to meet with the VP, unfortunately he was sick so they brought a filler, some other VP from the ecommerce dept who didnt read my resume until he sat down with me. He began patronizing me on this subject and blantly clear he was not fine with it and I could tell he wasn't going to do me any justice. Interview ended and didn't get the job. Now if they really cared and put any effort in being the least bit professional, this should have been communicated up front and reschedule the interview with the appropriate person. A lot of time and effort has been put into each interview, be the least bit courteous to anyone you interview going forward.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table that other candidates do not?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas.

Interview

Great interview and hiring experience. The manager who interviewed me started on time. He/ She made me feel like they had reviewed my resume before the interview and had a set of questions to ask. I felt like they were prepared.

Interview Questions

• How long was I planning on staying in the current role I was applying for ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good

Senior Care Connector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The phone interview with HR was great. The interview with the two staff was concerning. They asked 3 questions. No questions pertaining to the company at all. I had a page of questions to ask them and that sparked a little bit more conversation from them about the description of the position. To this still day it still is not clear on exactly what the job responsibilities are/what a typical day would be in the position....

Interview Questions

• None, they didn't ask any of the typical questions. In fact I was only asked 3 questions. Nothing about the company at all. Have you ever worked in a call center? Give me some examples of difficult and good phone calls you have experienced in the past, why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Very straightforward and somewhat relaxed. Interview was with a supervisor and a human resources recruiter. Questions were primarily focused on my prior experience, problem solving skills, and while the interview itself was less than half an hour long, did not seem hurried or rushed. There was also some discussion by the human resources recruiter about the company's benefits package.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had to solve in the workplace, and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • Describe what you did when you worked for [a competitor]: describe how you would go about your job and what a typical day was like.   Answer Question

Market Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in February 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, who scheduled a in-person interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the current markets Amerihealth is involved in?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process was intimidating at first but in the end worth it. I received a call about 1 week after applying and I had one phone interview which was 15 minutes. I was invited for a in person interview to meet with several people which was 5 hrs long. At first I thought why am I meeting so many people but it was a chance to meet the team I would be working with. The questions were standard interview questions nothing out of the ordinary. I wouldnt say the interview was difficult just because I interview well but to someone who dosent and has to meet so many people over such a long time span it may seem very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you witnessed a practice that was unfair and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a quick offer and I accepted and didnt negotiate because there was no need. I received a great offer. great salary and benefits.

Provider Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online. I was called within a few days. Interview was with 2 people, It was very laid back, it lasted about 30 minutes. I really couldn't evaluate the climate of the company because the office hasn't opened yet. Interview was at a hotel. I was called to continue the process for a different position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went beyond the normal process to handle a situation.   Answer Question