AmeriHealth Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmeriHealth

Manager Customer Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AmeriHealth in September 2013.

AmeriHealth Administrators. The process began in early Sept. 2013 and it continued until late Oct. 2013, I was schedule to be interview by Director Customer Experience at AmeriHealth Administrators and last minute his teams. Leaving the impression that the Director was impressed enough to ask me to be seen by his team. AmeriHealth vision is to be the number one Customer Service Center in the health care industry like Zappos is to the shoe world. After meeting his team I was not impressed, they did not agreed with the Director’s vision and took pleasure informing that piece of information to me. I’ve also took notice that this company hires minority in supervisors rolls or a call center agent, they do not hire minority in leadership role.

Interview Questions

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at AmeriHealth in November 2012.

One interview with the office manager - very friendly, gregarious and straight forward. Asked me what my career goals were and described the job to me and what his expectations were. Also let me know the type of personality traits they were looking for in a front desk receptionist.

Proposal Writer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AmeriHealth in April 2012.

I went for a panel interview after a phone interview. It was disorganized and they seemed disinterested. Or perhaps they were too busy to bother with me. I was supposed to have 3 different interviews, but only had one functional interview that lasted 25 minutes and then they pushed me back into the waiting room. One interview was cancelled and the 3rd interviewer was 40 minutes late. HR asked me if I wanted to leave and I thought that was odd that they couldn't improvise. Everybody seemed too busy although HR took care of me and gave me coffee. I cannot believe I sat in a waiting room for 45 minutes after that first interview. I wish I had left. I was saddened and embarrassed for them. That's not a great way to project a professional corporate image.

Interview Questions
    • We can't find the person who is supposed to interview you. Do you want to leave?   View Answer