AmeriMark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Planner Interview

Inventory Planner
Middleburg, OH

I applied online - interviewed at AmeriMark in January 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, which was relatively easy. This was followed by a three-hour in-person interview. I had to take a math test and an Excel test, followed by an hour-(plus) long interview by a panel of two. Questions were all STAR/behavioral style. (What was a time when..? questions). ******I received NO response. No yes/no, no feedback. I was promised I would hear back either way within a few weeks. I called, left a voicemail for the recruiter, and sent TWO email messages, with no response back from any of these!!!! Very unprofessional).*******

Interview Question – Pretty standard STAR/behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at AmeriMark

Interview Details – It is miserable work to be on the telephone all day listening to very ignorant, very ignorant, very ignorant customers complain and lie to you about virtually anything they can think of to get all they can out of you. The company gives a line of credit to people who can't even read and who don't even understand what the word "interest" even means. The company thrives on such as these.

Interview Question – If you do not have a criminal background you can get a job here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none...take it or leave it.

Buying Assistant Interview

Buying Assistant
Cleveland, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AmeriMark in July 2008.

Interview Details – Gave an old excel test that was probably from 1998.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No such thing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AmeriMark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmeriMark interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by AmeriMark employees and interview candidates.