AmeriMark

www.amerimark.com

AmeriMark Interview Questions

3.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

It is miserable work to be on the telephone all day listening to very ignorant, very ignorant, very ignorant customers complain and lie to you about virtually anything they can think of to get all they can out of you. The company gives a line of credit to people who can't even read and who don't even understand what the word "interest" even means. The company thrives on such as these.

Interview Questions
    • If you do not have a criminal background you can get a job here.   Answer Question
    There is none...take it or leave it.

Inventory Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg, OH

I applied online – interviewed at AmeriMark in January 2014.

I had a phone interview, which was relatively easy. This was followed by a three-hour in-person interview. I had to take a math test and an Excel test, followed by an hour-(plus) long interview by a panel of two. Questions were all STAR/behavioral style. (What was a time when..? questions). ******I received NO response. No yes/no, no feedback. I was promised I would hear back either way within a few weeks. I called, left a voicemail for the recruiter, and sent TWO email messages, with no response back from any of these!!!! Very unprofessional).*******

Buying Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AmeriMark in July 2008.

Gave an old excel test that was probably from 1998.

No such thing.