Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AmeriPath
- Medical Transcription (1)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Billing/Collection (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Irvine, CA) in March 2011.
I interviewed with one person who was very pleasant. I was young and didn't know what I was applying for. This was the only interview I had with the company and they called me at a later date to tell me I was hired.
- Do you have any experience on the phone? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Pompano Beach, FL) in March 2010.
Attended one face to face interview with the manager.
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2009.
Took a long time, 2 months before I was finally on board.
- What is a modifier? 1 Answer
No negotiation. Took what was offered due to no other job offer.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Orlando, FL) in March 2009.
HR Person was condescending, The Supervisor was fairly nice, seemed to be satisfied with my answers. Questions were appropriate. The atmosphere was uncomfortable. I would think that when an interview lasts for more than an hour, they would at least offer you a bottled water. Future candidates should be aware that they need to brush up on the details of the position and know the answer.
- If you were asked by your Supervisor to do something that you did not consider ethical/ correct, what would you do. 1 Answer
The work culture is extremely divided, an"us vs them" atmosphere. If you need a job with good pay, I suppose it's worth it but don't expect job security. There was no negotiation, a true take it or leave it offer.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review