AmeriPath Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.5

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Irvine, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with one person who was very pleasant. I was young and didn't know what I was applying for. This was the only interview I had with the company and they called me at a later date to tell me I was hired.

Medical Transcription Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Pompano Beach, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

Attended one face to face interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • Have you done dermatopathology transcription before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2009.

Interview

Took a long time, 2 months before I was finally on board.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Took what was offered due to no other job offer.

Billing/Collection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Orlando, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

HR Person was condescending, The Supervisor was fairly nice, seemed to be satisfied with my answers. Questions were appropriate. The atmosphere was uncomfortable. I would think that when an interview lasts for more than an hour, they would at least offer you a bottled water. Future candidates should be aware that they need to brush up on the details of the position and know the answer.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked by your Supervisor to do something that you did not consider ethical/ correct, what would you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The work culture is extremely divided, an"us vs them" atmosphere. If you need a job with good pay, I suppose it's worth it but don't expect job security. There was no negotiation, a true take it or leave it offer.