AmeriPlan Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2014

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at AmeriPlan in March 2014.

Interviewing with AmeriPlan was exceedingly simple and easy. I called the number on the craigslist ad and was connected with a very relaxed professional who was very honest with me about the company and about how the commissions worked. I loved the fact that I was not promised anything besides what I would bring in for myself and that it wasn't something that would be bringing in tons of money the first day or week- not a get rich quick scheme- but a business that gets built up over time.
    I spent an hour on Google looking up every bad review I could find, every lawsuit, every report of a scam, and all I found were people who didn't know how to run a business.
    Looking at the actual savings that are offered and how easy it is to use, I was interested for the benefits as much as I was the career opportunity.
    I was sold on three things- I could work from home or outside as I pleased; I would be getting paid well enough to support my family as well as provide much needed medical benefits for us all; I would be doing it all helping people in a genuine way that I could feel really good about at the end of the day.
    If this sounds right for you, message me for your interview today!

Interview Questions
    • Prepared to purchase a health care plan?   View Answer
    I asked as many questions as I could regarding the IBO agreement to make sure there were no hidden fees, fines, or ways I would be tied to them should I choose to leave. I would suggest everyone look into the company before signing up; I did and was unable to find anything that made me think it was actually a scam or a real risk.

"IBO" Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at AmeriPlan in March 2014.

Beware: A typical interview for a straight-commission "opportunity" or "Independent Business Owner" "opportunity goes like this: The person who calls you spends 2 minutes talking about the "product" or "service", in this case a DISCOUNT CARD. Then the rest of the time, they are off-gassing about how you need to get 10 people signed up UNDER you in order to MAKE (HIM/THEM) MONEY.

Interview Questions

Well, you have to PAY for the privilege of selling a very questionable "discount club" membership.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AmeriPlan in September 2013.

This really depends on who interviews you. Some people like to send you to their website to review the information, some like to let you listen to a recorded overview call, and others like to just explain everything to you while you're on the phone with them. Either way, the process usually takes about 30 minutes, total, and is all done over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • There was really nothing out of the ordinary. Of course, the interviewer will want to know about you to see if you would be a good fit to join the team, as they would end up being your direct coach for the life of your business.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AmeriPlan in July 2012.

call or look on online for interview or application process

Interview Questions
    benefits for me & my family.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Mirage, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Mirage, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AmeriPlan in May 2012.

Spoke to an enroller over the phone, he let me listen to the position overview call and I signed up right away. We only signup those who are a good fit for this position. If this is not a good fit then we thank them for their time and we move onto the next prospect.

Interview Questions
    There really is no negotiations. You come in at whatever level you choose and you pay that membership fee and you get the commissions for that level. We get 20%, 30% or 40% commissions. You pay $50 to $150.00 per month for the benefits.

Independent Business Owner Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AmeriPlan in April 2012.

I was excited and couldn't wait for my interview. My husband and self left numerous requests to call back because we knew after reading and through research what this company would do for us...we had found a gold mine and we wanted to stake a claim!

Consultant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at AmeriPlan in July 2009.

I submitted a resume online at a job search site. I was called without notice. The woman called it an interview but I was given no time to prepare, it seems I didn't need it. She spent more time talking about the company than asking questions. She did ask what experience I have, which led me to believe that she hadn't read my resume. She offered me the "job" on the spot. When I asked about salary she informed me that there wasn't one. It was all commission. She did guarantee that if I worked 10-20 hours a week, I'd be making six figures in 2-4 years, but of course, I'd have to pay THEM $50 a month to work for them. At that point, I thanked her and ended the call.

Interview Questions

I need to earn a paycheck, not pay a company for the privelege of working for them.

Worked for AmeriPlan? Contribute to the Community!