AmeriPride Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AmeriPride Services (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

Initially I met with two people in HR at separate times. Then I met with the CAO on a different day. The interviews were both an hour long each and very conversational. I thought the interview went well but I never heard back.

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AmeriPride Services (Vernon, CA).

Interview

I was placed through an employment agence without interviewing with the company first. It was an immediate fit for both the company and myself. My first day on the job, I felt like a part of the company. Shortly after, I was offered the position permanent full time.

Interview Questions

• At no time die I feel uncomfortable with any question that I was asked.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AmeriPride Services.

Interview

Applied Online
    2 Interviews
    2 Weeks Training (unrelated to job)

Group Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AmeriPride Services (Buffalo, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Pretty old fashioned at the time. Essentially the hiring manager gave me every reason in the world why he shouldn't hire me. I let him talk himself to death, take me to lunch and then flew home

Interview Questions

• Never really got to the question phase... I followed up with an email and spoke with him the next day. Then he offered me the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

He low balled me, and I high ended him giving him all of the reasons I would create value...then we met in the middle. Pretty simple!

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AmeriPride Services in September 2010.

Interview

One face to face interview with the Regional Sales Director, a Skype interview with VP of Sales and a face to face with a GM, also had to complete online assessment that took about an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick response. Did not come up much off of original offer.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AmeriPride Services.

Interview

This was one of the most comprehensive interview processes I have been through. The company is very thorough in vetting each candidate and ensuring that they have the right fit. Began with a phone screen through a recruiter. First 1:1 interview was with the department hiring manager. Then scheduled the second 1:1 with an executive level team member. The third 1:1 was a half day with meetings with each of the executive level staff. A wonderful experience to have met with each of them.