AmeriPride Services

2.2

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AmeriPride Services.

I was placed through an employment agence without interviewing with the company first. It was an immediate fit for both the company and myself. My first day on the job, I felt like a part of the company. Shortly after, I was offered the position permanent full time.

Interview Questions
    • At no time die I feel uncomfortable with any question that I was asked.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AmeriPride Services.

Applied Online
    2 Interviews
    2 Weeks Training (unrelated to job)

Group Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AmeriPride Services in September 2010.

Pretty old fashioned at the time. Essentially the hiring manager gave me every reason in the world why he shouldn't hire me. I let him talk himself to death, take me to lunch and then flew home

Interview Questions
    • Never really got to the question phase... I followed up with an email and spoke with him the next day. Then he offered me the job.   View Answer
    He low balled me, and I high ended him giving him all of the reasons I would create value...then we met in the middle. Pretty simple!

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AmeriPride Services in September 2010.

One face to face interview with the Regional Sales Director, a Skype interview with VP of Sales and a face to face with a GM, also had to complete online assessment that took about an hour.

Interview Questions
    Very quick response. Did not come up much off of original offer.

Buyer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AmeriPride Services.

This was one of the most comprehensive interview processes I have been through. The company is very thorough in vetting each candidate and ensuring that they have the right fit. Began with a phone screen through a recruiter. First 1:1 interview was with the department hiring manager. Then scheduled the second 1:1 with an executive level team member. The third 1:1 was a half day with meetings with each of the executive level staff. A wonderful experience to have met with each of them.