AmeriPride Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Group Sales Manager Interview

Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AmeriPride Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty old fashioned at the time. Essentially the hiring manager gave me every reason in the world why he shouldn't hire me. I let him talk himself to death, take me to lunch and then flew home

Interview Question – Never really got to the question phase... I followed up with an email and spoke with him the next day. Then he offered me the job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – He low balled me, and I high ended him giving him all of the reasons I would create value...then we met in the middle. Pretty simple!

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AmeriPride Services.

Interview Details – Applied Online
2 Interviews
2 Weeks Training (unrelated to job)

Buyer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AmeriPride Services.

Interview Details – This was one of the most comprehensive interview processes I have been through. The company is very thorough in vetting each candidate and ensuring that they have the right fit. Began with a phone screen through a recruiter. First 1:1 interview was with the department hiring manager. Then scheduled the second 1:1 with an executive level team member. The third 1:1 was a half day with meetings with each of the executive level staff. A wonderful experience to have met with each of them.

Interview Question – Fairly standard interview questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AmeriPride Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmeriPride Services interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by AmeriPride Services employees and interview candidates.