AmericInn

Updated Aug 16, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmericInn

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AmericInn.

I applied after I saw the opening position on the Internet. Once you contacted them first with your resume and cover letter via E-mail, they will send you an e-mail back to set up the time for an interview. Interview questions are like other companies: interests, major in college, reasons why you applied for this position, and your available time. It was for unpaid internship, however, it was still very professional. But I still think the job detail is a bit vague.

Interview Questions

Front Desk - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AmericInn in October 2012.

I went to the building and applied on paper on the spot. After turning in the app, I was told I'd be called if they wanted to interview me. I got the call (two months later), and an interview was set up. Once I went to the interview, I realized that the two ladies interviewing me were very easy-going, down-to-earth, funny girls, but professional all the same and the manager related a lot more with me than I thought. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any questions that were asked besides "When are you available?" "What kind of hours are you expecting?" etc., etc.   Answer Question