AmericInn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk - Part Time Interview

Ottumwa, IA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AmericInn in October 2012.

Interview Details – I went to the building and applied on paper on the spot. After turning in the app, I was told I'd be called if they wanted to interview me. I got the call (two months later), and an interview was set up. Once I went to the interview, I realized that the two ladies interviewing me were very easy-going, down-to-earth, funny girls, but professional all the same and the manager related a lot more with me than I thought. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – There weren't really any questions that were asked besides "When are you available?" "What kind of hours are you expecting?" etc., etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AmericInn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmericInn interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AmericInn employees and interview candidates.