America II

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at America II

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at America II.

The Marketing Director mostly asked me if I had working knowledge of MicroSoft Excel, CorelDraw, etc. This was back in 1996. I took the Excel test and did miserable, but he called to give me the job anyway because of my willingness to do whatever it took.

Interview Questions
    • These days, I would imagine that the questioning would be different than it was 15+ years ago. The more experience (social media, web development, graphic design, etc) the better.   Answer Question
    What he offered me as an hourly rate was twice than what I was making at the time.

Data Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at America II in May 2009.

It was actually fairly easy. I approached a couple of the Directors with ideas and suggestions. They agreed with me, and took that to other Directors and Managers. During a Managers meeting, my ideas and suggestions were heard by all. A decision was made right then and there.