America II

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Representative Interview

Marketing Representative
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at America II.

Interview Details – The Marketing Director mostly asked me if I had working knowledge of MicroSoft Excel, CorelDraw, etc. This was back in 1996. I took the Excel test and did miserable, but he called to give me the job anyway because of my willingness to do whatever it took.

Interview Question – These days, I would imagine that the questioning would be different than it was 15+ years ago. The more experience (social media, web development, graphic design, etc) the better.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – What he offered me as an hourly rate was twice than what I was making at the time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Data Management Coordinator Interview

Data Management Coordinator
Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at America II in May 2009.

Interview Details – It was actually fairly easy. I approached a couple of the Directors with ideas and suggestions. They agreed with me, and took that to other Directors and Managers. During a Managers meeting, my ideas and suggestions were heard by all. A decision was made right then and there.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for America II? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at America II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by America II employees and interview candidates.