AmericaFirst Capital Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wholesaler Interview

Wholesaler
Roseville, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AmericaFirst Capital Management in May 2012.

Interview Details – After submiting a resume, immediatle received an email for a phone interview.
Phone interview went well and was invited for a second interview in person with
all travel expenses paid.
During the second interview, I met with each of the team members individually. It went
seemingly well. Was there for most of the morning. When leaving was told I would hear from
them the following week.
When I returned home that evening, I sent a thank you email, and separately forwarded my travel receipts via email. Over a week went by and I heard nothing. Followed up with an email, two weeks later was informed that I was in the top two and asked for travel receipts again. The third week I received my expense reimbursement. Over the following few weeks
I sent further inquires about the position and received no response...not even a thanks, but no thanks!

Interview Question – Was an easy interview..   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AmericaFirst Capital Management in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very basic interview process. Only 3 phone interviews before the job was offered to me. Spoke with the head of sales and the CEO/Money Manager. No face to face interview, no drug test, no IQ test. Questions were based on past experiences. How did I handle certain failures and what were my accomplishments. Talked about background of company, products sold, Broker Dealers that we can sell too etc. CEO phone interview was about my accomplishments and what B/D's I have relationships with. The basis behind the investment process was also discussed. Base salary, expense reimbursement and what territory needed covering was also discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation room. Salary and expense account were already determined. They did change the compensation and expense amount twice before actually starting the position.

Worked for AmericaFirst Capital Management? Contribute to the Community!