American Academy of Arts & Sciences

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Cambridge, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Academy of Arts & Sciences in May 2009.

Interview Details – It was a strange interview and there were a couple of red flags but I really wanted to try this type of position.

Interview Question – The questions were a bit off topic so none were particularly difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Program Associate Interview

Program Associate
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at American Academy of Arts & Sciences in January 2012.

Interview Details – Strange interview - they were late calling, first, which is irritating but not a deal breaker. The questions did not seem highly useful in making a determination about which candidates to invite for face to face interviews. The weirdest exchange happened when the young man who seemed to be the lead interview went off on a tangent about how hard they work and this is not a 9-5 job. I have been a college administrator for six years and worked in the non-profit world for more than a decade; I haven't had a 9-5 job in nearly 20 years. At the end of the interview, I was left feeling like (1) no doctorate was needed for this position and (2) I dearly hoped they would not select me for a face to face.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions....   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Academy of Arts & Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Academy of Arts & Sciences interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Academy of Arts & Sciences employees and interview candidates.