American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons

Temporary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Rosemont, IL).

Interview

Very typical phone screening and interview catered to my position. I interviewed with my direct supervisor who had a great sense of humor. He asked me standard interview questions and we chatted a bit about our field. They called me right after I came home from the interview and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Organizational Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensenville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Bensenville, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

1. phone interview with HR. Typical screening questions. About 30 minutes. 2. in-person interview with hiring manager. Mix of general and behavioral questions. 1 hour. 3. third interview in-person with 4 different people in department, mostly one-on-one but some group as well. About 3 hours. Very nice people and welcoming environment. Supportive and family-type culture. Relaxed interviewing with only a few behavioral interviewing questions.

Interview Questions