American Academy of Physician Assistants

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at American Academy of Physician Assistants in July 2013.

I was recruited by a staffing firm. I had 1 phone interview with the recruiter and then an onsite interview with the hiring manager. The process moved pretty quickly and took less than a week. I had a job offer the day of the interview. The only issue was that I they wanted me to start the next day which was not possible. I later realized how quickly they hire then terminate departments and people. The project for which I was hired ended as abruptly as it started. Lesson learned, I won't ever trust anyone who is so desperate for me to start immediately.

Interview Questions
    • Interviews covered my resume and experience as it related to the job. No really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The recruiter told me the rate.

Worked for American Academy of Physician Assistants? Contribute to the Community!