American Academy of Physician Assistants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Alexandria, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at American Academy of Physician Assistants in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was recruited by a staffing firm. I had 1 phone interview with the recruiter and then an onsite interview with the hiring manager. The process moved pretty quickly and took less than a week. I had a job offer the day of the interview. The only issue was that I they wanted me to start the next day which was not possible. I later realized how quickly they hire then terminate departments and people. The project for which I was hired ended as abruptly as it started. Lesson learned, I won't ever trust anyone who is so desperate for me to start immediately.

Interview Question – Interviews covered my resume and experience as it related to the job. No really difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The recruiter told me the rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Academy of Physician Assistants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Academy of Physician Assistants interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Academy of Physician Assistants employees and interview candidates.