American Access Casualty Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Access Casualty Company

T-SQL/Database Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Access Casualty Company.

The most complicated questions, but no worries, nothing will apply to the actual work. most of the question are about database administration some of the question will be about ranking functions, CTE, Dirty reads

Interview Questions
    • T-SQL Ranking functions. most people do not remember all of them, so try memorize them and no worries, most like you will never use it if you get the job   Answer Question
    • Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   View Answer
    Just be realistic, do not over push. BUT they are expecting you to negotiate, so DO IT

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at American Access Casualty Company in March 2013.

Not very much there, it was 2 people asking questions that they read a piece a paper. Didn't really seemed like they paid attention. All I could notice a overwhelming smell of perfume from one supervisors.

Interview Questions
    None,they kinda said take it or leave it.

Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Access Casualty Company in February 2013.

Interview was a joke, they just seemed like they wanted to fill chairs. I found that out the DIIFICULT way! No real questions about previous jobs. As long as you spoke Spanish that what gets you hired.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. If you have pulse you are hired.   View Answer
    None, this is the pay. Take or leave it kind of thing.

Senior ColdFusion Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Access Casualty Company in September 2011.

I interviewed with the entire development team and they talked to me about my ideas and style and quizzed me on technical questions and interviews. While it made for a very long afternoon, it was great to actually talk to everyone to get to know them and share my experience with them. I left the interview that afternoon very confident that i was going to get an offer as I really clicked with the team.

there was no negotiation.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Access Casualty Company in July 2009.

Applied. Contacted by the claims mgr. Came in for the interview. It was 1 on 1 w, two different people in management. The interviews were pretty much the standard fare - tell me a bit about yourself, what coverage lines have you handled? what was your authority? here's a scenario or two...what would you do? - Stuff like that. If you're going to be extended an offer, it's usually within a day or two - a week at the max. The decision to hire is made quick.

Not really.