American Airlines

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at American Airlines

Interview Details – First round of interviews over the phone + 30 min case interview;
Second round of interviews at location in Fort Worth

Interview Question – What did you do to prepare for this interview?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Airlines in October 2012.

Interview Details – I only went as far as the phone interview. which went well as far as i could tell

Interview Question – The case that was sent through excel and then you have to email back in 30mins   Answer Question

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Airlines in September 2010.

Interview Details – Met with Hiring manager for a brief meeting to understand job role and responsiblities. Then had an Interview with the manager and 2 other team members. The questions were based on relevant experience.

Interview Question – Unexpected: Tell us about the last book you read....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Due to AA's pay brackets was not able to negotiate any more than what was offered

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Airlines in November 2009.

Interview Details – On-campus: 45-minute behavioral / case-light interview
Test: timed, airline case given remotely
Final round - 3 behavioral interviews, focus on airline industry

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   Answer Question
  • If you had the chance to build one, 200-room hotel or two, 100-room hotels, which do you build and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for American Airlines? Contribute to the Community!