Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Airlines
- Flight Attendant (213)
- American Airlines Flight Attendant (31)
- Financial Analyst (18)
- Station Agent (17)
- Revenue Analyst (9)
- Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Customer Service Agent (6)
- Commodity Manager (6)
- Senior Project Manager (6)
- Revenue Management Analyst (6)
- Aircraft Mechanic (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- Strategy Analyst (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Reservation Representative (5)
- Customer Service Manager (4)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Ramp Agent (4)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Crew Scheduler (3)
- Reservations Agent (3)
- Fleet Service Clerk (3)
- Flight Attendant Interview (3)
- Advantage Customer Service Representative (2)
- Bilingual Flight Attendant (2)
- Home Based Reservations Representative (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at American Airlines in October 2014.
First round is a phone interview, second round is a firm visit and face-to-face interviews for several rounds, you will talk to other business analysts and some higher level managers. There will also be group panel interviews depend on the specific situation.
- 1. Small case question: American Airlines and another air flight company both have a regular flight from SF to NY, one day the competitor suddenly dropped the price, should AA match the price? Why?
2. Now that the airline market demand is smaller than supply, what measures can AA take to improve the competitiveness? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines
Business Analyst InterviewNo Offer
First round of interviews over the phone + 30 min case interview;
Second round of interviews at location in Fort Worth
- What did you do to prepare for this interview? Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.
I only went as far as the phone interview. which went well as far as i could tell
- The case that was sent through excel and then you have to email back in 30mins Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2010.
Met with Hiring manager for a brief meeting to understand job role and responsiblities. Then had an Interview with the manager and 2 other team members. The questions were based on relevant experience.
- Unexpected: Tell us about the last book you read.... Answer Question
Due to AA's pay brackets was not able to negotiate any more than what was offered
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in November 2009.
On-campus: 45-minute behavioral / case-light interview
Test: timed, airline case given remotely
Final round - 3 behavioral interviews, focus on airline industry
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review