American Airlines Chief Pilot Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Flight Attendant (177)
- American Airlines Flight Attendant (16)
- Station Agent (14)
- Financial Analyst (13)
- Analyst (7)
- Commodity Manager (6)
- Strategy Analyst (5)
- Aircraft Mechanic (5)
- Revenue Analyst (5)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Manager (3)
- Reservation Representative (3)
- Customer Service Agent (3)
- Ramp Agent (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Revenue Management Analyst (2)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- MBA Intern (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- FA (2)
- Reservations Agent (2)
- Operations Research Analyst (2)
- Passenger Service Agent (2)
- Flight Attendant Interview (2)
- Bi-lingual Flight Attendant (1)
Chief Pilot Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Airlines in December 2010.
Interview Details – HR Personel, Director of Operations, Chief pilot from another base, LAX operational personal, and Chief Pilot System OPS were present.
Questions were based on situational questions, past experience and opinions on company performance.
All questions were fair and direct.
Seemed touchy about executive bonuses during a period of employee givebacks.
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Airlines