Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Airlines
- Flight Attendant (241)
- American Airlines Flight Attendant (46)
- Financial Analyst (21)
- Station Agent (18)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Customer Service Agent (10)
- Analyst (9)
- Revenue Analyst (9)
- Revenue Management Analyst (7)
- Strategy Analyst (7)
- Commodity Manager (6)
- Senior Project Manager (6)
- Reservation Representative (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Aircraft Mechanic (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Ramp Agent (4)
- Passenger Service Agent (4)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Manager (4)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (4)
- Flight Attendant Interview (4)
- Fleet Service Clerk (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Crew Scheduler (3)
- Reservations Agent (3)
- Engineer (3)
- FA (2)
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.
The process was very formal and I was interviewed in Dallas, TX at the Admirals Club at DFW by two engineers. Very professional and well organized. The interview was comprised of the general interview questions with nothing really job specific. I had done my research on the position and was able to ask most of the questions to let them know I was interested in the position and interested enough to research it and have questions about it.
- What was your favorite project in school or in your personal life which you are most proud of? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.
They first did a phone interview. They then called and asked for an in person interview. They interview 5 people in person then pick from the 5. They have 3 people sit in on the interview and allow them to ask questions.
- Describe a stressful situation and how you handled it. Answer Question
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2009.
What interview?? It like interviewing for "widget" maker in a factory. The technical phone interview was simplest in my 10+ year career, with only a few questions about AD. The face to face was.... well less than professional than the telephone, and should have been a sign of what was to come.
- AD FSMO Roles? 1 Answer
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines in February 2010.
they ask a lot of statistic , questions concepts and examples
- what is the media mode and mean Answer Question