American Airlines

Updated Aug 1, 2014

3.2

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines.

Applied online, telephone interview a couple of weeks later. I was then contacted to schedule an in-person interview at headquarters. The in-person interview was about 2 hours with several different people asking behavioral and situational questions. About 2 weeks later, I was sent a case problem to complete and email back. Sometime later, a departmental head contacted me to come in for another in-person interview.

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in March 2012.

Get to know the industry knowledge is extremely important and they like it. Also has to prepare for some basic behaviour questions, dont neglect it. Second round is intense with 4*30mins and a half hour test.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Airlines in September 2010.

It was a phone interview in the beginning and the interviewer asked me to walk him through my revenue

Interview Questions
    • What finance knowledge/ skills have you used in your professional life or on projects that you learnt from business school.   Answer Question
    • how has finance prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in October 2009.

The interviewer seemed distracted and uninterested in conducting the interview.
    I was asked a couple of case interview type questions that were pretty easy and one statistics question that was also simple.

Interview Questions
    • You are running a rental car unit - how do you determine whether to buy or lease a car?   Answer Question