American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application two weeks ago and received an email yesterday inviting me to complete an video assessment. I can't lie, I was so nervous! They ask me a couple of questions before the video to see if I qualify to proceed to the actual video interview. I really prepared for the questions before the video and it made a difference. I stumbled a little at first but relieved that every question that the others said was on there was really on there. Thanks everyone for sharing your experience. You guys really make a difference. Now its a waiting process to see if I'm moving forward. Keep me in your prayers and I'll do the same.

Interview Questions

• If you can be anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Do you work better as an individually or as a group? Where did you gain your customer service experience? What do you know about AA employee culture? Do you have any visible tats that can be seen if your clothes shift? D you have documents to fly and are you allowed to fly anywhere AA goes?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines in July 2015.

Interview

The process took me about 3+ weeks. I 've applied for AA In the beginning of July and got a call/email letting me know that they we're interested and invited me to do a video interview. I took the time to prepare. I went on this very site and looked at all the questions other people had posted (recent) that they said they we're asked took notes on each question and how I was going to answer and everyone they ask we're Accurate. I felt that I've done a good job on the video interview and feeling pretty confident. As of now I'm waiting on a response. They already expressed that due to the number of applicants applying that it will take longer than we like to get back but I'm patient and each and everyday I'm praying that I get invited to Texas for the interview session. Best of luck to everyone!

Interview Questions

• 1.What attracted you to the AS Flight Attendant Position? 2.Tell me where you gained your customer service experience and how you feel about employee culture. 3.Do you work best individually or in a group? 4.Do you have any extreme hair color, tattoos, or Piercings? 5.If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be and why? 6.Do you have any travel documents to fly internationally to all AA Destinations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online through AA website for a flight attendant position in June. I heard back from them after a month and they invited me for a video interview. The invitation to the video interview was through an e-mail and they told me to do it within 5 days. The whole interview process is like you are recording yourself. The automatic voice will give you instructions on how to answer the questions and you just have to follow the instructions. The first several questions are like screening questions. For example, are you willing to relocate, do you have visible tattoos, and what language do you speak. For those questions you only need to use your mouse to click on the answers. The actual recoding for the video interview starts after you respond to those questions. There are six questions total. After you recorded all the questions, you will submit your response to them. It's been a month but I haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Tell me what has it attracted you to the American Airlines flight attendant position and what do you know about employee culture? Q2: What skills do you have that make you a good fit for this job? Q3: If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be and why? Q4: Do you work best as a group member or as an individual? Q5: Are you willing to relocate? Q6: Do you have visible tattoo?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I received the video interview invitation five days after I submitted my application. They give me five days to complete the video interview online. I did it 3 days after I received the invitation email. The interview questions were easy. However, you should be well prepared. Have your answers in mind and smile with confidence. After I submit the video interview, I received a face to face interview invitation two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to become a flight attendant? Why American Airlines?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Airlines in July 2015.

Interview

I did my application online on monday July 27th, i received an email a couple of hours later asking me to do the video interview within the next 5 days. I did on wednesday july 29th. This site was very helpful and all the questions i was asked are here. There was one question i didn't want to be asked which is what the American airlines work culture? I did a lot of research on that but i couldn't find any good answers and that was the first question they asked me so that threw me off, i don't remember the answer i gave them i was too nervous. Now, i'm waiting to see if they want me to go to the face to face part of the process. I hope so.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant and tell us what do you know about American Airlines work culture?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through your most recent customer service experience.   Answer Question
    • Where did you gain your customer service experience?   Answer Question
    • If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be and why?   Answer Question
    • Are you prohibited from entering any country where American Airlines flight to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed via video online. There were 6 basic questions. The questions are read to you, and then you answer. It is awkward talking to your computer. You cannot do it over. Know when to quit talking.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that make you a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

You complete a video interview after you apply. From what I have heard, after the video interview you are flown to Dallas to interview in person. I have not heard back from my video interview, and it was 2 weeks ago. I hear to be patient with the process! We will see what happens next.

Interview Questions

• If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Online assessment was part of the submission process. Straight-forward, but rather lengthy. Was alerted 2 weeks later to take online video interview (with 5 days). Awaiting feedback on possible next steps.

Interview Questions

• Where did I gain customer service experience and what do I know about Amerian Airlines culture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied two months ago and within the next month I received an email with an invitation for a video interview. I had 5 days to complete the video interview. I completed the video on the 4th day and I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• 1. Where did you gain your customer service experience? What do you know about employee culture? 2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, after that I got an email invitation to do the video interview. I did so, after a month, I got second email congratulating me to getting to invited to a face to face interview. I will be attending Dallas, on July 30, 2015. Anyone else attending that date also?

Interview Questions

• If you had the choice to be in one place right now, where would that be?   1 Answer