American Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Apply online. There will be a short phone interview. Bring all requested documents to in person interview: Resume, Diploma, Social Security Card, Driver's License, etc. Expect to interview in a group setting. Usually receive a call back within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation you have experienced and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Pay is set.

Senior Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Hiring process is usually contract-to-hire

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really that difficult. Depends on the hiring manager   Answer Question

Station Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Received email, indicating date and time of group interview. Interview started about 45 minutes late. Consisted of a group of 12 or so people sitting in a circle, and we were asked questions on topics of team work. For example, each of us was asked to discuss what team work meant to us. Then we were asked to provide one word that described our personality.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. It was very redundant with each person in the group interview responding to the same questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

called me for a phone interview

Interview Questions

• nervous about the pone interview dont know what to expect   Answer Question

Interview

Had three rounds of interview. Easier to justify answer when you are straight out of MBA. Gets harder if in other industry and such.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Screening thru 'People' to be placed in a candidate pool. Candidates resume is forwarded to hiring manager. Hiring manager will conduct a group interview before individual interviews.

Interview

Define quality customer service? What does customer service mean to you?

FA Interview

Interview

Interview starts 1:30 pm, and ends around 5:30-6pm. There are about 20 people, and then do the group activity and the 4:2 interview, and one-on-one interview, and perhaps finger print, reach test, go home.

UG Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. Had a first round behavior interview on campus. Pretty standard interview (why AA, run through resume) and a very informal case related to the airline industry (they don't expect you to know industry specific information though.

Received email for a digital second round case interview that had me do some analysis base on an excel file sent to me and reply within an hour.

Flew to Dallas for final round interview that consisted of a lunch session and 3 separate interview with 3 different departments. They were all mixes of behavior and simple cases.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

It all start with a group interview, the ask questions one by one. After they call you for a one on one part and right after they finger print you o send you home.

Interview Questions

• if you are on a long flight, who would you like to be sitting next to and why? (no relatives)   Answer Question