I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at American Airlines in December 2013.
Interview Details – 1) 1st telephonic round - 30 mins, mix of behavioral and finance, strategy and marketing question
2) Case round - excel spreadsheet and write up within 1 hour
3) final round (super day) in dallas HQ - 3 interviews in a row
Interview Question – 1) for 1st round be ready with general behavioral and core finance and marketing questions
2) for 2nd round: be quick on excel and divide time accordingly between excel and word doc
3) final round: be ready for anything...lot of questions: beavioral, deep finance, accounting and marketing questions, several questions on airline industry (read a lot on airline industry), lot of mini cases on airline industry (choose which seats to have, which cities to fly, how will you make one seat more profitable); be ready with any question
4) apply for marketing leadership program as it has more openings almost double of finance leadership program Answer Question
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –