American Airlines MBA Intern Interview Questions

3.5

MBA Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines in January 2014.

Interview

why american airlines? why this industry? what you know of the industry. In short you should know everything about how airline industry works

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

MBA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interviews. One on campus, a case interview (excel based), and a day of interviewing (3 different people) at headquarters. Be prepared to answer technical questions about accounting, finance or marketing. The people I interviewed with were extremely smart and could tell anytime I was struggling with an answer. The culture was informal yet conservative and definitely intellectual.

Interview Questions

• If you were a perishable food vendor, how would the time of day affect how you price your products?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.