American Airlines Passenger Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

received an email inviting me to attend a group interview. There were 20 people total in the interview and they divided us up into two groups of ten. We waited for about 2 hours while they interviewed the first group. When we finally went in to interview as a group, they asked a series of 4 or 5 questions that we each answered one by one.

Interview Questions

• questions were not difficult ' What do you want from American Eagle' ' give one adjective that describes you'   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Miami, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Many people against a board interview. If you are not one of the first to answer the questions, someone else might say what you are thinking to say. Questions that have nothing to do with the operation. More to see what are your thoughts and character.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Airlines (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and it was followed by a phone call about a week later asking me to come in for an interview. The first interview was about 15 mins long and then was asked to come in for a second time to meet another manager. The decision was made by a phone call.

Interview Questions

• How would you control a crowd if a plane was delayed?   1 Answer

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Airlines in March 2011.

Interview

I applied to American Eagle online and got a call a few days later asking if i wanted to come in for an interview. The interview was fairly easy, it was a group interview which gave you enough time to come up with an good answer depending on where you sit around the table. They said they would call us the same day and let us know if we got it because they had a few interviews to do before the end of the day. I got a call two days later congratulating me and asking to come in for finger printing which was scheduled for the following day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate anything. The pay is set but they kept saying the benefits over shadow the low pay rate. They told us we need to have an open availability because the shift bids are based on seniority.