American Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Passenger Service Agent
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Airlines in February 2014.

Interview Details – received an email inviting me to attend a group interview. There were 20 people total in the interview and they divided us up into two groups of ten. We waited for about 2 hours while they interviewed the first group. When we finally went in to interview as a group, they asked a series of 4 or 5 questions that we each answered one by one.

Interview Question – questions were not difficult ' What do you want from American Eagle' ' give one adjective that describes you'   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Passenger Service Agent

The process took a day - interviewed at American Airlines in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to American Eagle online and got a call a few days later asking if i wanted to come in for an interview. The interview was fairly easy, it was a group interview which gave you enough time to come up with an good answer depending on where you sit around the table. They said they would call us the same day and let us know if we got it because they had a few interviews to do before the end of the day. I got a call two days later congratulating me and asking to come in for finger printing which was scheduled for the following day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate anything. The pay is set but they kept saying the benefits over shadow the low pay rate. They told us we need to have an open availability because the shift bids are based on seniority.

Worked for American Airlines? Contribute to the Community!