American Airlines Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I had phone screen & they got back to me after 1 month. I had F2F with 2 senior managers & it went very well. I was short listed & called for 2nd interview after 1 more month. I met the team & they were all very friendly. After that I got confirmed offer after 1 month. The total time taken was close to 4 -5 months.

Interview Questions

• Experience in project management , situation questions. Agile process , team management.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation in my case. I would still recommend to stick with your expectation .I was offered close & I accepted due to the team & company. I'm glad I did that.

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial interview by phone followed by next day face to face interview. Very pleasant VP the environment seemed professional. 2nd face to face interview with team I thought it went OK no good vibe from team one of them was completely out of it they asked a lot of the same questions I had already answered with the VP.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

telephone call and in person interview

Interview Questions

• most important aspect of a project team?   1 Answer