American Airlines

Very Difficult Interview

Purchasing Analyst Interview

Purchasing Analyst
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at American Airlines in March 2010.

Interview Details – This was the worst interview I've ever had in my life. I was given finance and math problems to answer while the interviewer sat and stared at me while I figured them with a pencil and paper. Normally, when math questions are asked in interviews, you are in a room with a test. Not this interview!

Interview Question – I was asked to answer investment, finance (such as Return on Investment), and math problems. These problems were verbally given and I was expected to answer by working the problems with a paper and pencil while the interviewer sat and stared at me. Extremely unprofessional. Normally, if you are tested, you are given a room, a computer, and a typed test. And, this was for a low level, low paying position.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Airlines

Worked for American Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Airlines Purchasing Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Airlines employees and interview candidates.