Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Airlines
- Flight Attendant (241)
- American Airlines Flight Attendant (46)
- Financial Analyst (21)
- Station Agent (18)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Customer Service Agent (10)
- Analyst (9)
- Revenue Analyst (9)
- Revenue Management Analyst (7)
- Strategy Analyst (7)
- Commodity Manager (6)
- Senior Project Manager (6)
- Reservation Representative (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Aircraft Mechanic (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Ramp Agent (4)
- Passenger Service Agent (4)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Manager (4)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (4)
- Flight Attendant Interview (4)
- Fleet Service Clerk (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Crew Scheduler (3)
- Reservations Agent (3)
- Engineer (3)
- FA (2)
Ramp Agent Interview
Easy as pie. It definately was a no brainer, if you have any type of customer service, your sure to get hired. They do have a very HIGH turnover rate.
- Describe a time you had to deal with an employee Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines
Ramp Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines in October 2013.
Got an email about an interview. Mass interview with no f2f time. Got called back for training and tests. Simple
Ramp Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at American Airlines in August 2013.
Just be honest with your answers. Show up early, But expect to wait if there are aircraft at the gate. The person doing the interview may be busy. Just relax and be honest.
- Worse and best working environments. 1 Answer
If you have something coming up. Let them know during the interview.
Ramp Agent InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Airlines (Albany, NY) in November 2012.
Group orientation/interview. All asked same questions and each person answered individually in front of others. Very easy and relaxed interview.
- Very basic and easy questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Part-time position could be working 6 days a week and never knowing schedule until last minute.