American Airlines Reservation Agent Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Flight Attendant (183)
- American Airlines Flight Attendant (17)
- Station Agent (16)
- Financial Analyst (14)
- Analyst (7)
- Commodity Manager (6)
- Strategy Analyst (5)
- Aircraft Mechanic (5)
- Revenue Analyst (5)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Reservation Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Manager (3)
- Customer Service Agent (3)
- Ramp Agent (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Revenue Management Analyst (2)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- MBA Intern (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- FA (2)
- Reservations Agent (2)
- Operations Research Analyst (2)
- Passenger Service Agent (2)
- Flight Attendant Interview (2)
- Bi-lingual Flight Attendant (1)
Reservation Agent Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at American Airlines in May 2013.
Interview Details – You have to take a test knowing 50 airline city codes and if you pass you go on to a panel interview. If you do well with that they will offer a position immediately. Take a drug test and background test and start work.
Interview Question – There were normal questions regarding customers. Like how would you handle a difficult customer? Answer Question
Reservations Agent Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied online and interviewed at American Airlines.
Interview Details – i fill up the application and then i got an interview call on phone and they ask me like 6 question.
abt how to deal with the irritate customer ,about yourself , timings and all
Interview Question – just aswer the question in an professional way .. Answer Question
Very Easy Interview
Reservations Agent Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Airlines in August 2011.
Interview Details – Applied online and did not hear from the company immediately.
Presentation by company reps which breaks up into smaller groups (~5) with two interviewers each group.
Extremely easy interview. I get the feeling that everyone who made it to the interview was offered a position.
- How will you deal with working from home with no supervision? Answer Question
- Tell me about yourself. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation available. The pay rate was announced to the entire group in the interview presentation.
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Airlines