American Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Reservation Agent Interview

Reservation Agent
Cary, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at American Airlines in May 2013.

Interview Details – You have to take a test knowing 50 airline city codes and if you pass you go on to a panel interview. If you do well with that they will offer a position immediately. Take a drug test and background test and start work.

Interview Question – There were normal questions regarding customers. Like how would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Reservations Agent
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview Details – i fill up the application and then i got an interview call on phone and they ask me like 6 question.
abt how to deal with the irritate customer ,about yourself , timings and all

Interview Question – just aswer the question in an professional way ..   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Reservations Agent Interview

Reservations Agent

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Airlines in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and did not hear from the company immediately.
Presentation by company reps which breaks up into smaller groups (~5) with two interviewers each group.
Extremely easy interview. I get the feeling that everyone who made it to the interview was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available. The pay rate was announced to the entire group in the interview presentation.

Worked for American Airlines? Contribute to the Community!