American Airlines Reservations Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

i fill up the application and then i got an interview call on phone and they ask me like 6 question.
abt how to deal with the irritate customer ,about yourself , timings and all

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Airlines (Cary, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

You have to take a test knowing 50 airline city codes and if you pass you go on to a panel interview. If you do well with that they will offer a position immediately. Take a drug test and background test and start work.

Interview Questions

• There were normal questions regarding customers. Like how would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American Airlines (Liverpool, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was Very easy. I got 2 over the phone interview. The first 1 They went through My cv the 2 one i had a test and a role play

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online and did not hear from the company immediately.
    Presentation by company reps which breaks up into smaller groups (~5) with two interviewers each group.
    Extremely easy interview. I get the feeling that everyone who made it to the interview was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available. The pay rate was announced to the entire group in the interview presentation.