Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Airlines
- Flight Attendant (213)
- American Airlines Flight Attendant (31)
- Financial Analyst (18)
- Station Agent (17)
- Revenue Analyst (9)
- Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Customer Service Agent (6)
- Commodity Manager (6)
- Senior Project Manager (6)
- Revenue Management Analyst (6)
- Aircraft Mechanic (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- Strategy Analyst (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Reservation Representative (5)
- Customer Service Manager (4)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Ramp Agent (4)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Crew Scheduler (3)
- Reservations Agent (3)
- Fleet Service Clerk (3)
- Flight Attendant Interview (3)
- Advantage Customer Service Representative (2)
- Bilingual Flight Attendant (2)
- Home Based Reservations Representative (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
Reservations Agent Interview
I applied online – interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX).
i fill up the application and then i got an interview call on phone and they ask me like 6 question.
abt how to deal with the irritate customer ,about yourself , timings and all
- just aswer the question in an professional way .. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines
Reservation Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at American Airlines (Cary, NC) in May 2013.
You have to take a test knowing 50 airline city codes and if you pass you go on to a panel interview. If you do well with that they will offer a position immediately. Take a drug test and background test and start work.
- There were normal questions regarding customers. Like how would you handle a difficult customer? Answer Question
Reservations Agent InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at American Airlines (Liverpool, England (UK)) in June 2015.
It was Very easy. I got 2 over the phone interview. The first 1 They went through My cv the 2 one i had a test and a role play
- How would you handle a Very stressful situation Answer Question
Reservations Agent InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at American Airlines in August 2011.
Applied online and did not hear from the company immediately.
Presentation by company reps which breaks up into smaller groups (~5) with two interviewers each group.
Extremely easy interview. I get the feeling that everyone who made it to the interview was offered a position.
No negotiation available. The pay rate was announced to the entire group in the interview presentation.