American Airlines

American Airlines Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in June 2009.

Round 1: (45 Mins)

There was a 1-on-1 competency and skills based interview. It was with the hiring manager. Most of the questions were from the CV and the interviewer wanted to get an indepth look at what I had done and to what level. It was interspersed with questions and interest linked to the Airline Industry.

Round 2: (Full day assessment center)

Total 6 interviews with all senior managers of the team. One interview was a written case study.

Interview Questions
  • How many softdrink cans does an Airline sell in a year?   Answer Question
Tough negotiation but i manager to increase the joining bonus.

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Airlines in August 2012.

Met in lobby with other candidates. We were taken to a conference room where we were paired off with existing employees and taken to managers for one-on-one interviews. The questions were pre-written. Each min-interview lasted for about 40-45 minutes. The Managers were friendly and on a tight schedule. After the interview, I followed up with thank you emails.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to come work for a company in chapter 11?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in September 2012.

Applied online to a handful of positions... about a month later, a phone interview was set up.

Senior Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in September 2009.

pretty standard process with one-on-one interviews, case studies, and behavioral questions. was thrown off my number of brainteasers...who uses those anymore?