American Airlines Station Agent Interview Questions

2.6

Station Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at American Airlines in February 2010.

Interview

Do not be in a rush to start anytime soon fyi. You fill out the application, get called in for a interview, go to the interview, takes another week for background check to clear, then they fly you to go get medically examine, wait for the results to come back then another week later youre hired. . .whole process takes about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Airlines (Wichita, KS) in July 2013.

Interview

I was called and given times for interviews. I arrived at the ticket counter and given a "boarding" pass to make it through TSA. The interview was near the gate. This was a group interview that was meant for 3 people but the third was late and was disqualified from the interview. We were then told about the benefits (which I hate being teased about) and started the interview. There were about 7 questions in all. Pretty basic. The interview was pretty relaxed but the group interview was my main problem. Was told that I should either expect a call or email. (Call means you got the job, email means no)

Station Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Airlines in January 2009.

Interview

phone interview, face to face, situational questions, flown to medical/drug testing at headquarters. process took about a week total.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer you have had in the past?   Answer Question

Station Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in April 2012.

Interview

Applied in April. Interviewed in May. Got a call a week later with a job offer. They then fly you to medical examination, then another week later they call for a start date if you pass drug test and medical examination.

Interview Questions

• Describe an issue with an upset customer and how you fixed the situation   Answer Question

Station Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Group interview that was rather easy going. They went around the room while each individual took a turn at answering the question currently being discussed. They kept a few of us out of the group, and told us that we were the ones selected for hire. We were then moved on to fill out new hire paperwork, fingerprint, and drug test. I interviewed and was hired during the same meeting. I interviewed for this position one week ago today, and I am still waiting on hearing back from the company regarding my start date.

Interview Questions

• Three simple questions...1) What would you do if a customer made a request that went against company policy? 2) Describe yourself in one word. 3) How would you maintain safety standards while at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

We were led out of the group interview one at a time. They arranged in a manner that the unchosen candidates were dismissed first, and the remainder were notified that they would like to move them into the pre employment stage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Airlines (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I received an email invitation to a group interview. When I arrived, I was the only one who replied to attend. Had a great one on one interview with a supervisor. Asked me approx 5-8 questions reported in other postings. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted. I wanted the opportunity to get my foot in the door.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question... Along the lines of... If I had a team of three people, what would be the necessary skills to posses to create a winning team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Airlines (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. Lasted about 30 minutes. Asked everyone the same question, about 4 of us was in the interview together. Everyone got the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to go beyond your call of duty?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines (College Station, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Was called a week later for an interview scheduled for the next week. It was group interview style; i interviewed with three other individuals. They had an additional group interview later that day for different individuals. I was called 2 days later letting me know that I was not hired but they were still interested. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Not the most difficult but the most unexpected question asked was, "If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?"   Answer Question

Station Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Airlines.

Interview

Group interview, started out with everyone asking questions to the manager and him answering. The interview took about an hour. He asked 6 questions and each person answered (6 in my group). He alternated so everyone had to answer first once. Make it a point to be on time! After the interview I sent a follow up thank you email and got a call a couple minutes later for the next step- finger printing.

Interview Questions

• -What is Teamwork to you and give an example of your involvement   Answer Question

Station Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in February 2013.

Interview

Applied the beginning of December. Received email about group interview January 31. Interviews were Feb 1. Mine was scheduled for 9:30, but didn't start until 11. Nonetheless, interview went pretty good. Three basic questions, that I can't remember right now. Exactly two weeks later (Feb 15) I received email saying I was selected for the position. I was super happy. I start the background/medical check next week. Yay!

Interview Questions

• Why American Airlines?
      Tell me about your most recent position?
      What do you want from an employer?

Answer Question