American Airlines

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

UG Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in January 2013.

Basic behavioral interview. Submitted my resume through career center because I knew some other students who worked there (it was kind of my back-up company). Based on my friend's GPAs, I thought I'd be a shoe-in. I called them up and got some inside information in order to prepare for the interview (ask unique questions, etc.). Interviewed on campus, and used the inside information to ask/answer questions thoughtfully. Later, had a senior friend call the guy with whom I interviewed to ask for feedback. He told her that I did very well, but I should have done more research on the company (even though I did a LOT of research, know quite a bit about AA, and was not asked a single question about the company).

Interview Questions