American Apparel

American Apparel Keyholder Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Apparel in August 2011.

I went to an open call for sales associate positions. I was interviewed by the store manager and was asked the standard retail interview questions ("Tell me a little bit about your style," ect.) The whole interview lasted about 10 minutes tops. At the end of it, a full body photo was taken of me to be submitted to corporate for approval. Make sure you were a very "AA-approved" outfit to the interview. Overall, it was one of the easiest interviews I had ever done.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a difficult experience you had at a previous job and how you handled yourself."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Apparel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Apparel in December 2009.

There was an open call. I walked into a room, got asked one question and was hired on the spot. I was asked to report to the store the next day. Had a picture taken of me.

Interview Questions
    I didn't really know how to negotiate because I was 14 and naive.

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Apparel in January 2014.

I applied online and soon got an email inviting me for an interview. The girl who interviewed me was really nice, she asked me about my previous experience and why did I apply to American Apparel. The interview lasted for around 20 minutes and in the end she took a picture of me.

Interview Questions
    • They expect you to know about the brand and represent their style with your clothes and personality. there were no difficult or unexpected questions at all.   Answer Question