American Association of Community Colleges

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Association of Community Colleges in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the Vice President of HR for the interview. She called me early in the morning and then followed-up by email. She was very nice and courteous, and gave me a range of days and times to interview. There were 2 interviews, one with HR & the team and the second only with the team. For the second interview I needed to fill out paperwork for a background check and complete a written assignment.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was if I had any questions regarding community colleges in general.   Answer Question

Worked for American Association of Community Colleges? Contribute to the Community!