American Automobile Association (AAA) Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.0

Analyst Interview

Interview

The first is a phone screening to make sure you fit the role. Once you pass that, you are called in for a face to face with your manager. If that goes well, you next meet with 2 other managers from the team. This usually means you got the job so stay calm and nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They dont pay all that great but its a good company. You may be able to squeeze a signing bonus out of them.

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy - the questions were easy, the format was one on one requiring mostly questions about myself and other questions about my knowledge of the company. Easy - the questions were easy, the format was one on one requiring mostly questions about myself and other questions about my knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions

• Easy - the questions were easy, the format was one on one requiring mostly questions about myself and other questions about my knowledge of the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for more money and a possible increase after my first six months of service, which was fine with the manager and HR.