American Automobile Association (AAA) Auto Claims Representative II Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Auto Claims Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in June 2011.

I initially received a phone call from the manager who was hiring asking me questions about my current position. She then scheduled an interview early the following week. I met with the hiring manager and her manager and the interview was relatively informal. We just spoke about aspects of the job and about claims handling experience in general. I was called two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult work situation you handled, and it turned out badly?   Answer Question
I accepted the offer without negotiating. Looking back, I would at least attempt to negotiate--they needed an employee badly.