American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
  www.aaa.com

American Automobile Association (AAA) Branch Manager Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Multiple interviews...first was a phone interview...basic questions...second was face to face...once again typical questions...third interview was another face to face...basically just a meet and greet...went for a personality and IQ test...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in April 2011.

After waiting three months for contact after I submitted my resume, I drove over 100 miles to the HQ to interview. I never was given the chance to speak with anyone, I was only told to sit at a computer and take their screening test. After about an hour of answering questions, a message flashed on the screen that I had not passed the test. There was no explanation given. I spoke with the HR rep who said oh, gee, we really liked your resume. I asked how I could find out why I failed their screening, and was told I could not but I could reapply in six months. I was furious as I had wasted time and gas driving there when I could have done their computer test at home. Also, if I didn't know why they didn't want me, why would I reapply? Finally, I wasn't give the chance to speak to anyone to find out about the job, so why would I remain interested? This was the worst interview experience I ever had.

Interview Questions