American Automobile Association (AAA) Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

eld service Company looking for independent field inspectors/contractors to complete occupancy and condition verifications, upload a short report, Inspector is paid on a per job basis, Inspector /contractor runs their own business; Inspector/contractor will get a 1099 the end of the year. Inspector can use Android, I phone, I pad, etc...and submit the work from the field.
If you are currently inspecting and want to add to your current load or you are simply interested in completing these inspections please provide us with your home zip code, email address, a phone number where we can contact you. Coverage areas are:

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

apply online on thier website. From there, if you are chosen, they will email you an online assessment. If you pass, a recruiter from AAA will contact you, most likely via email to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult situation you have had with a customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online, then about 7 days later got an email asking me to fill out their assessment test, several days later I received a phone call to make an appointment to take a phone call preliminary interview with the AAA H.R. department. They called me slightly later than they said they would but I apparently passed the phone interview. Later that day the local office called to set up a face to face interview for the following Tuesday.

I arrived 15 minutes early and in business attire (even though those doing the CSR job were quite casual, I saw some ladies wearing house slippers) and they eventually came out to the lobby to get me.

They sat me down with a CSR worker for 1 hour and I watched her do her job. There is absolutely NOTHING difficult about this job. If you can talk and navigate through a couple screens and or programs on a computer and have the demeanor to try to help people then you CAN do this job.

After the hour was up they pulled me into a cubicle for the face to face interview. Asked the usual behavioral questions and want you to be specific, "tell us about a time with an upset customer that you dealt with", tell us why you wish to work for AAA etc.

I had come into the interview from a job that I'd been working for the past 23 years and at the end of the interview I knew I didn't get the job as the person told me something like "This job is totally different than what you've been doing", and "Well, we have a couple more people to interview, so the recruiting agent will be contacting you in the next 2 days or so".

2 or 3 days later I got the rejection notice saying I wasn't chosen.

Personally, I think the face to face interviewer couldn't see how my previous job of 23 years might have connected well with the duties that the CSR position needs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AAA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Portland, ME) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from HR two days later. The HR rep explained salary and shift info, and then conducted a brief pre-interview with questions such as: Why I wanted to work there and how I handle stress and conflict. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked to schedule an interview at the local office. I accepted their next available interview time which was the following afternoon. The interview was with a CSR supervisor who was welcoming and made me feel at ease. The interview lasted about 1.5 hrs. Answers were expected to be specific and include the outcome of the example given. The interviewer wrote down all of my responses. It seem to go well. After the interview, I was sent a link to an online assessment which took about an hour to complete. There were several timed sections in the assessment to include interpreting codes and navigating mock customer service calls. Two days later, I received a call from the supervisor who interviewed me with an offer for a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time:
      when you made a mistake at work;
      when you had a conflict with a coworker.

Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

i applied online and it took about 6-8 weeks for them to call for an interview. first they did a phone interview, then an in person interview after you get a chance to sit with someone and listen to them work, and then i got the offer i think 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

• basically if you look up youtube videos on behavioral based questions then you should be good. just be ready to have specific examples of how you did something awesome and how you a a perfect fit for a highly repetative job with little to no autonomy, requiring to work on holidays and your days off if it is after a holiday and be open to working hours that dont let you have a social life whatsoever   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was told i was going to be paid more due to my experience at one of the competitors but they lied and gave me the same pay as everyone else who started out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Nashville, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

went to open house of last month on the 22nd took a assessment pass the test which was pretty simple after test was done was interviewed the same day. Did background check with company call Hire Right and and a drug test through Lab Corp all together the process to 4 days .

Interview Questions

• the interview question was crazy! But I passed all question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got an email to take assessment test after that I was emailed again stating that I passed and if I was chosen to move forward in the process a recruiter would contact me. I got an email from a recruiter about a week later to set up a phone interview. Recruiter called me , asked regular customer service questions. I was. Then emailed a date for a face to face interview . Got to the interview and it was about 3 interview stages. 1st stage is a role playing scenario 2nd stage is an interview with a supervisor 3rd stage another interview with a different supervisor. I was offered a job the same day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

13.50 for member services position.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Had a very short phone interview, during which I felt I was being condescended to. An hour or so after I was called to schedule an appointment for a face to face interview. As some of the previous posters mentioned, you will sit with an employee for a few minutes and listen to customer calls and how they are handled, after this you are called into an office for a one on one. The supervisor interviewing me seemed like a nice fellow, with the exception of the horrible questions he was asking (a bunch of nonsense questions asking about specific instances of various times in your past employment when you _______ ) after seeing what the job actually entailed it seemed ridiculous to have to answer any questions besides "Will you be able to stand how terribly boring and mindless this will be?"

Interview Questions

• Most of the basic interview questions just asked in a really annoying and antiseptic way, the kind of questions that a failed psychology student creates thinking it is an accurate judge of a human being.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Irving, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I saw a job fair for AAA on Indeed.com so ! applied and took the assessments and passed them before going to the job fair. When I got to the job fair the following day, I took the recruiter I had already taken the test and she seemed impressed. I was immediately scheduled to come back the next day for a face to face interview. The next day at the interview I was taken on the call center floor so I could listen to live calls then after about 3 minutes a supervisor meet with me and took me to her office and asked me the standard interview questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

walk in talk to manager, he tells you you can move up and there is all their oppurtunity that doesnt exist and its done do a background check and pee test and your done. They need slaves to do their bidding its ok but nothing awesome i cant wait to find a better job qould love this job if it paid me for my none stop work