American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

American Automobile Association (AAA) Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 18, 2014

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview Details – walk in talk to manager, he tells you you can move up and there is all their oppurtunity that doesnt exist and its done do a background check and pee test and your done. They need slaves to do their bidding its ok but nothing awesome i cant wait to find a better job qould love this job if it paid me for my none stop work

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone and asked a few questions- how did I hear about the company, what were my salary expectations, etc. Then I was sent a letter telling me where to report for the actual interview. Two supervisors interview you - good cop/bad cop. They ask you questions such as "tell me a time when you satisfied an irate customer". The interview takes 1 1/2 to two hours.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were pretty mundane.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. There is no negotiation.

Hamden, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2012.

Interview Details – The initial interview was a phone interview. After that they scheduled me for the next day for an in-person interview which went well. Both interviewers were extremely pleasant and made me feel comfortable. It seemed as though it was a very quick process and they were trying to fill a position quickly with the right candidate.

Interview Question – Do you know all of the AAA sections?   View Answer

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by email after only two days ago completing the online application inviting me for a phone interview. When contacted by phone I was interviewed with simple questions regarding the position, my availability, my interest and so on. A week after that I was invited by email to come to the corp office in Orange County to interview, when I reached the interview there was an orientation followed by three separate interviews, two in which they gave you a test, then the third where they asked questions, got a fill of you and at the end if they like you, invite a manager over and they extend a job to you.

Interview Question – The most difficult is they surprise you with the testing by the interviewers, and they have you do impromptu customer care calls, they have you act as if a call came through and you make up a story as you go, they are listening to hear if you have manners, phone etiquette, can speak up and the caller will understand you when talking.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The time schedules had changed from the initial given times, and that affected my school schedules.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in April 2012.

Interview Details – send resume, take a computer test, phone interview, face to face interview

Interview Question – A series of questions where you discuss a situation you've had, how you handled it and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they don't negotiate salaries

Very Easy Interview

Louisville, KY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2011.

Interview Details – Was called in for interview, went to interview, was lied to about job description, took and passed drug test, went back to current job, hiring manager was extremely pushy about having me start and wouldn't allow me to fulfill a two week notice with current job and had to quit abruptly.

Interview Question – There were none   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I attempted and was told I could easily make the money I wanted which was a lie.

Costa Mesa, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview which was general questions about why I wanted to work there. Then a wweek later I got a call for an interview with the Manager. It went well. A lot of questions about past jobs and how I liked it or disliked it.

Interview Question – In which job have you had to manage multiple tasks.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Automobile Association (AAA)

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees and interview candidates.