American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions & Reviews in Dearborn, MI

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in August 2011.

I was called by the company HR person and told the time and name of the hiring person. Less than 1 hiring later the departmental manager called me and asked could we meet 30 minutes later than the original interview time. At the point, I became concerned as to why was I deserving of a call from the departmental manager who was doing the hiring. I was not stupid he wanted to figure out the face behind the resume name.

Interview Questions
    • What do you need to work on for self-improvment   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2008.

I was referred in by an employee to a posted job. I had a phone interview with HR and and then came in to interview with the Marketing Director and one of her staff. The interview with the hiring manager was a very structured behavioral interview. Very Difficult; I was not well enough prepared for some of my weaker qualifications for the position. The other interview with the staff person had some behavioral questions, but was more congenial.

Interview Questions

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!