American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
  www.aaa.com

American Automobile Association (AAA) Emergency Road Services Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Emergency Road Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in August 2011.

The initial interview was over the phone with their HR department. Nothing very difficult - mostly questions to determine if the candidate will be able to deal with the hours and mandatory training.
The next step was a skills test on your ability to spell and multi-task .The third step was a 1:1 interview. The interviewer went from a script and wrote the answers I gave down as I spoke. I got the feeling my answers were going to be reviewed by someone else at a later time so "My" answers were only as good as what she wrote down. Seemed like a very dour work environment. Was not a good fit for me so I'm glad I did not get it.