American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions & Reviews in Heathrow, FL

Updated Feb 6, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ERS Customer Advocate I Interview

ERS Customer Advocate I
Heathrow, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online, call a HR rep I had previously spoken with, and was asked to come in for the assessment the next day. Go there and it was 2 assessments. The first a paper one about maps and being able to give directions. The second was your basic computer call center assessment. Both of which I passed without a problem.

Interview Question – The only issues I had with the situation, was we set a time to meet at 9:00am and the HR rep didn't show up until 9:30 am so that aggravated me slightly   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) interview questions and advice in Heathrow, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees and interview candidates.