American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions in Heathrow, FL

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.8

ERS Customer Advocate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online, call a HR rep I had previously spoken with, and was asked to come in for the assessment the next day. Go there and it was 2 assessments. The first a paper one about maps and being able to give directions. The second was your basic computer call center assessment. Both of which I passed without a problem.

Interview Questions

• The only issues I had with the situation, was we set a time to meet at 9:00am and the HR rep didn't show up until 9:30 am so that aggravated me slightly   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

You will be asked about stats, coaching, KPIs, and teamwork. It can be a stresfull envioronment, so make sure you can talk about being able to handle pressure, exspecially with the reps and dispatchers. The AAA deals with road service, memberships, travel, insurance. Pending your specialtiy, make sure you talk about the field you are applying in! Like if you know travel, talk it up. Insurance, travel, do you have any of the training / certs? Show them off.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between good stats and budgets, what would you chose?!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations based on market.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Was the "normal" interview I met with the person that would be my supervisor for the interview. We hit it off right away. I got hired that week. I don't know what else I could say about it. I was expecting it to be intimidating it wasn't.

Interview Questions

• What are three personality flaws you find in yourself?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Heathrow, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I had three interviews. One with HR, one with hiring attorney and one with VP. They asked normal questions, strengths, weaknesses, why do you want to work here. Good company. Family atmosphere.