American Automobile Association (AAA) Insurance Customer Service Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Insurance Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2013.

I submitted my application online and was sent an email inviting me to take an online assessment. After the online test I was emailed an appointment time for an over the phone interview.
The phone interview was your basic interview asking about my work history and education. I was then invited to an in person interview which was schedule for a week later. When I got to the interview I was put in a room with about 10 other people. two managers gave a short overview on the interview process, the company and the position.
We were all then taken into another room and called back individually to role play a couple of phone calls. If you did ok with the pretend phone calls you were taken into another room and asked to wait to talk to a supervisor. If the supervisor interview went well then a manager came to interview you. At the end the manager told me he would like to give me a job and took me out to another guy that helped me with all the paperwork and explained a background check, drug test and verifying references would be needed.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to do as your boss told you even though you disagreed   View Answer
pay was not negotiable, but they offer incentives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!