American Automobile Association (AAA) Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

2 phone screens, 1 sales assessment, 45 minute wait at interview before presenting a mock sales presentation to a panel of 2 managers, unprofessional, my questions were glossed over, AAA was mentioned regarding integrity and ethics. Bell dinged and I was told time to leave they had more candidates to interview.

Interview Questions
  • How did I make contributions to a team in a positive way   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2010.

I was contacted by HR to set up an appointment for phone screening. I did not hear back from the HR rep until after I marched into the hiring manager's office and explained the situation. Then came the phone call from the HR rep with an apology for failing to inform me in advance. Re-scheduling the phone screening I finally got the phone call which went really well for about 30 mins and received a confirmation that I was to proceed to the next level in the hiring process. Not even being given an opportunity to interview with the hiring manager, I received an e-mail 2.5 weeks later saying that they are moving forward with other candidates! It was a good lesson for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in April 2010.

Since I was hired during a time when the sales force was rapidly increasing I didn't get the opportunity to have a interview with anyone. I did an intelligence and skills test, in a classroom setting that takes anywhere from 1-3 hours. After that I was called in to do a phone sales test and upon completion of that I was offered the job. The HR representative walked in with scissors and cut my hair as soon as I agreed to take the position. They have an on site drug testing lab.

Interview Questions
    • If I was open to working ocassional Saturdays   View Answer
    Every agent has the same base pay, which is set up as a draw. There was no room for negotiations.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in June 2010.

Took a long time between one contact and the next

no negotiation